What you will need:
6 Large Boiled Eggs
1 medium, ripe avocado
1 Tbsp fresh lime juice (juice of ½ lime)
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
¼ tsp onion powder
1 clove pressed garlic
1 Tbsp finely chopped cilantro leaves, plus more for garnish
⅛ tsp salt, or to taste
Smoked paprika to sprinkle over the top.
Steps to yummy goodness:
1. Peel eggs and cut them in half lengthwise. Remove egg yolkes from halved eggs and place 3 yolks in a small bowl; discard remaining yolks.
2. Add ripe avocado, lime juice (it will keep avocados from browning), and chopped cilantro.
3. Add ¼ tsp onion powder and about ⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper.
4. Press in 1 garlic clove and mash everything together with a potato masher or fork. Add ⅛ tsp salt, or to taste.
5. Pipe the avocado mixture into the eggs with a pastry bag using a star tip or a ziploc bag for a smooth finish.