What you will need:
½ cup yellow corn meal
½ cup almond meal
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
¼ cup almond milk
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
¾ cup diced strawberries
Steps to yummy goodness:
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a muffin tin.
2) Combine corn meal, almond meal, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
3) Whisk together remaining ingredients except strawberries in a separate bowl.
4) Add wet ingredients to dry and mix to combine.
5) Fold in strawberries.
6) Spoon mixture out into muffin tins.
7) Bake for 20-22 minutes until edges start to turn golden.
8) Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes before popping out of the tin.