What you will need:
2 pounds ripe strawberries, washed and hulled
3 tablespoons sugar, divided
2 tablespoons lemon juice
3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
1 cup non-fat plain yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Steps to yummy goodness:
- Combine strawberries, 2 tablespoons sugar and lemon juice in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Divide half of the strawberry mixture between your popsicle molds (about 2 tablespoons each). Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine bananas, yogurt, 1 tablespoon sugar and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Add banana mixture to popsicles, filling molds about 2/3 full.
- Pour remaining strawberry mixture on top. Freeze 4-24 hours until completely frozen. I freeze for 24 hours.
- Remove from molds, serve and enjoy!