What you will need:
1 loaf French bread
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 ounces soft goat cheese
Salt and pepper
3 tablespoons spicy bloody Mary mix
1-1/2 tablespoons vodka
3 cups diced tomatoes
1/4 cup diced celery
Celery leaves for garnish
Steps to yummy goodness:
1) In a bowl, mix the tomatoes, celery, vodka and bloody mary mix. Add salt and pepper. Let marinate for about an hour and a half.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Place the slices of bread on a pizza baking dish and sprinkle with olive oil.
3) Bake for about 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
4) While slices of bread are still warm, spread with about 1 teaspoon of goat cheese.
5) Drain the extra liquid from the tomatoes and scoop about 1 tablespoon of diced tomatoes onto each crostini.
6) Garnish with celery leaves.