What you will need:
2 big ripe avocados
1 small tomato
1 clove garlic
1 shallot or small red onion
1 or 2 hot peppers (if you like it hot, may be more)
coriander leaves or flat leaf parsley
Steps to yummy goodness:
1) Cut the avocado, discard the pit and peel it.
2) Cut the flesh into small cubes and place it in a bowl.
3) Pour over the lime juice and smash it roughly.
4) Cut the onion and garlic clove.
5) Cut the tomato, remove the seeds and make it into small cubes.
6) Add everything to the avocado, sprinkle with salt and mix.
7) Add as much hot pepper as you wish, with or without the seeds.
8) If necessary, add more lime juice and salt.
9) Serve with tortilla chips and some tequila or use on a burger