What you will need
10-14 coconut or almond milk ice cubes
1.5 ounces vodka
1.5 ounces Kahlua
¼ cup bold coffee, chilled
honey ( optional )
chocolate sauce for topping (optional )
Steps to yummy goodness:
1) To make coconut ice cubes, simply shake and stir a can of full fat coconut milk (or use light coconut milk OR unsweetened almond milk, though it won’t be as creamy) and pour it into an ice cube mold.
2) Freeze until completely hardened – 5-7 hours or overnight.
3) Add coconut ice cubes, coffee, vodka and Kahlua to a blender and blend until smooth.
4) Taste and adjust sweetness if needed, adding honey if desired.
5) Pour into 2 tall or 4 short serving glasses and top with chocolate sauce and/or coconut whipped cream.
* Side Notes*
To make this cocktail lighter, sub light coconut milk OR use half full fat half light OR almond milk.