What you will need:
1 cup fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
1 cup sugar
2 cups water
juice of one or two limes, juice from half lemon
mint for garnish
Steps to yummy goodness:
1. Combine ginger, sugar and water in a saucepan.
2. Simmer slowly for 10 minutes, until sugar is dissolved and ginger is softened.
3. Strain warm syrup and allow to cool.
4. Fill a tall glass with ice, add 1 part (used 2oz shot glass) of ginger syrup and 3 parts of club soda.
5. Squeeze lime and lemon wedge into glass.
6. Use more syrup if desired.
7. Garnish with mint.
8. Stir and enjoy the zing.
* Side Notes *
Is good for 2 weeks if left in the fridge.