This reminds me of a few of my friends who end up frantically calling me wondering if their poor charcoal morsels can be saved for their date that night. I love you all but next time call BEFORE you see flames, that is when I can truly help.
- Follow Diary of a Tattooed Mom on WordPress.com
- I'm raising money for "Lets make living with Autism easier". If you can't donate please help by spreading the word gofundme.com/letsmakeliving… 1 day ago
- RT @MikeFalzone: You don't tell someone to smile, you help them smile through your actions. 2 days ago
- RT @meghantonjes: Toddlers get away with so much shit. Drunk little humans. 3 days ago
- I'm feeling defeated but refuse to give up...damn it's getting harder to get back up after having my ass handed to… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago