What you will need:
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
⅔ cup white sugar
½ cup butter, softened (1 stick)
2 large eggs
1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 ¾ teaspoons baking powder
½ cup milk
2 apples, peeled and chopped
Steps to yummy goodness:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease and flour a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
3. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl and set aside.
4. Beat sugar and butter together white in a bowl using electric mixer until smooth year and creamy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until incorporated, add the vanilla extract.
5. Combine flour and baking powder together in Another bowl, stir into creamed butter mixture. Mix milk into batter until smooth. 6. Pour half the batter into the loaf pan Prepared. Next add half the apples and half the brown sugar cinnamon mixture.
7. Lightly bed apple mixture into batter.
8. Pour the remaining batter over apple layer, top with remaining apples and add more brown sugar / cinnamon mixture.
9. Lightly bed apples into batter, swirl through apples brown sugar mixture using a finger or spoon.
10. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick Inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean, 30 to 40 minutes.