Steps to yummy goodness:
1. Slice the bananas into rounds, approximately ⅓ inch thick.
2. In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Set aside.
3. Spray a large skillet with olive oil spray. Warm over medium heat.
4. Add the banana rounds and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
5. During the last minute of cooking on the first side, sprinkle about ½ of the cinnamon mixture over the banana rounds.
6. Flip the rounds, sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon mixture, and cook about 2-3 more minutes, until the bananas are soft and warmed through.
You don’t have to do this with sugar and cinnamon, it tastes just as yummy if you leave it out. Also you can substitute the olive oil spray with a spoonful of butter if you like.