Steps to yummy goodness:
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F.
2. In a large bowl, add the maple syrup, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, Kosher salt, and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
3. Add the bacon to the bowl and toss gently with your hands. Make sure that all of the slices are evenly coated
4.Wrap a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and top with a wire rack.
5. Place the bacon in a single layer onto a wire rack (think cookie cooling rack)
6. Bake in the center of the oven for about 20 minutes. The bacon will be a bit brown, but will most likely need to bake for another 10-15 minutes. It should look slightly dark (not burnt) and crispy. If you take it out too soon, the texture will be chewy. Be patient!!!
7. Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes on the rack. Don’t let them sit too long or else they will stick.
8. Once cool enough to handle, you can break the bacon into chards (you’ll have about 32 pieces depending on size. Alternatively, you can leave them whole.).
9. Serve at room temperature.