What you will need:
2½ cups self-raising flour
½ bunch spinach (about a handful)
½ cup semi-sundried tomatoes, chopped
¼ cup Kalamata sliced olives (black olives)
2tbspn parmesan, shredded
150g feta cheese, crumbled
1/2 stick butter, melted
1⅓ cup milk
Steps to yummy goodness:
1. Preheat oven to 395°F and brush a 12 muffin pan with canola oil.
2. Sift the flour into a large bowl. Add shredded spinach, crumbled feta cheese, chopped sundried tomatoes, olives, parmesan and stir to combine.
3. Whisk together the melted butter, milk and egg until just combined and add to the dry ingredients. Mix together.
4. Spoon mixture into prepared pans. Bake for 20 minutes.
5. Once out of the oven let cool for 5min then finish cooling on a wire rack to cool.
Feel free to serve warm, they go great with butter
You can change out the cheese for other kinds like mozzarella, cheddar, havarti….etc
Be creative and find combinations you enjoy, I some time add sliced black forest ham to change things up.