For the filling:
1 package cream cheese (roughly 8 ounces), softened to room temperature
1 can pumpkin puree (15 ounces)
3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (recipe can be found here )
1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
1 container frozen whipped topping (12 ounces), plus extra for garnish if desired)
Steps to yummy goodness:
1. Place the graham crackers in a food processor and pulse the crackers into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter, sugar and brown sugar and pulse until combined.2. Spoon the crumbs into individual cups, jars or glasses (picture shows 9 ounce glasses). Place in the refrigerator to set while you are preparing the filling.
3. In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese until light and creamy. A normal bowl and an electric mixer works just as well if you don’t have a stand up mixer.
4. Add the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and pudding mix and beat until completely mixed, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl to ensure that all ingredients are well combined.
5. Add the sweetened condensed milk and mix again until well combined.
6. Change your stand mixture attachment to the wire whisk. On slow speed, fold in the tub of Cool Whip until well combined. Allow the mixture to sit in the refrigerator for about an hour to firm up.
7. Using a large pastry bag with a large tip, or a spoon, top the graham cracker crust in each cup with the pumpkin mixture and refrigerate until ready to serve.
8. Garnish with additional whipped topping and a sprinkle of extra pumpkin spice.