What you will need:
1 package of large tortillas
½ cup sugar
½ teaspoon salt
½ tablespoon cinnamon
2 cups vegetable oil for frying
Cookie cutter any shape of your liking, medium-sized works best
Steps to yummy goodness:
1. Cut as many shapes as the tortilla’s will allow.
2. Mix sugar, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
3. Heat oil in pan set to medium heat.
4. Once the oil is hot, fry the tortillas on both sides until the edges are browned. Be careful! They cook fast!
5. Cool fried chips on a wire rack.
6. Gently toss the fried chips in the sugar-mixture.
7. Serve immediately.