What you will need:
1 scoop chocolate protein powder
½ cup vanilla almond milk
½ cup cold or room temperature brewed coffee
1½ cups cubed ice
sprinkle of cacao nibs, for topping if desired
Steps to yummy goodness:
1. Add all ingredients ( except ice ) to a high powered blender and blend until mixed together.
2. Slowly add ice to blender and process until creamy.
3. Pour into glass and top with cacao nibs, if desired.
This recipe works just as well with vanilla protein powder and normal cows milk. If you like this but would like something a little sweeter try out this….
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 10 oz. coffee, chilled
- 1 TBSP heavy whipping cream
- 2 TBSP. chocolate hazelnut butter
- 5-7 ice cubes