What you will need:
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 3/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup Reese’s Pieces
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup peanut butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
Steps to yummy goodness:
1. In a large bowl cream together the butter, peanut butter, and sugars until light and fluffy.
2.Beat in the egg. Stir in the vanilla.
3.In separate a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
4. Gradually add to the creamed mixture and beat until well combined.
5. Stir in the Reese’s Pieces and chocolate chips.
6. Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes.
7. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
8. Drop spoonfuls of dough onto baking sheet 2 inches apart and bake for 6 – 8 minutes.
9. Let the cookies set on the baking sheet for 5 minutes to set up before transferring to a wire cooling rack.