What you will need:
⅓ cup raw cashews
1 tsp nutritional yeast
½ tablespoon olive oil
1¾ cups vegetable stock
6 cloves garlic, unpeeled
2 cups cauliflower florets
¼ teaspoon white pepper
½ teaspoon salt
Steps to yummy goodness:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2.Unpeel your garlic and place onto tin foil, then rub olive oil onto the garlic.
3. Roast for 30–40 minutes, until garlic is soft and can be pushed out of its skin.
4. Meanwhile, add cashews, cauliflower, and vegetable stock to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, then add nutritional yeast, pepper, and salt.
5. Simmer for 20 minutes and carefully add ½ of mixture to a blender.
6. Blend on high for 90–180 seconds.
7. When the garlic is done roasting and you have squeezed the cloves out of their skin, add them into the blender along with remaining cauliflower mixture.
8. Blend until smooth, taste and adjust with salt / pepper as needed.
If you want it thinner, you can always add a more vegetable stock or water a little at a time so it doesn’t become to runny.