You make crushed mint lemonade of course.
What you will need:
6 large lemons, scrubbed, thinly sliced
1 small bunch fresh mint, thick stems trimmed (about 2 loosely packed cups)
1 1/4 cups sugar
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
2 cups water
Steps to yummy goodness:
1. Using potato masher, mash sliced lemons, mint, 1 cup sugar, and 1/2 cup lemon juice in large bowl until juicy.
2. Strain lemon mixture through coarse sieve set over another large bowl, pressing masher on solids in sieve to extract some pulp and as much liquid as possible.
3. Mix 2 cups water and remaining 1/4 cup sugar into lemon liquid and pulp in bowl.
4. Fill pitcher with ice; pour lemonade over ice. Let sit for 5 minutes.
5. Fill 4 to 6 tall glasses with ice; add lemonade.