What you will need:
30 tart shells
1 1/2 cups of canned pumpkin (or pumpkin pie filling)
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp cloves
1 1/4 cups of evaporated milk
Steps to yummy goodness:
1. In a large bowl, beat the eggs with a whisk
2. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until mixed
3. Spread out the tart shells onto a cookie sheet (you might need two)
4. Using a 1/4 measuring cup, spoon the pumpkin filling into each tart shell.
5. Bake at 375F for about 30 minutes or until crust starts to golden
6. Let cool and dollop whipped topping onto each with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
I find the perfect amount for each shell to be just a little less than 1/4 cup, so it’s a good way to keep them even and ensure you have enough filling for the shells
You can also freeze them once cooled (in an airtight container) and take them out to enjoy whenever you like.
If you are looking for a change from the normal everyday pumpkin pie, try adding some crushed walnuts on top for a nice little crunch. You could also add a drizzle of salted caramel, maple caramel or chocolate sauce on top as well.